Saturday, August 6, 2011

He tells mutual friends I am picking on him for things he's not doing?

He's going to his mother telling her I am doing things I'm not doing, such as keeping him from going places he hasn't even discussed going to with me. Ie: The coast with his family and a trip to a nephew's wedding down south...never even asked me, yet tells them I stopped him from going. I learned this from another family member, while they were chewing me out for suppoedly doing these things. He puts me down all the time. He makes comments about my weight. Says I'm dumb. Says I didn't just say something I just said and picks on me for everything from the time I wake up til I go to bed. I get in the car yesterday to a mutual friend, and she drops him off and then chews me out for accusing him of doing things he's not even doing. (She was his friend over 10 years before meeting me) and I explained, he is being rude to me, or I would not ask him to treat me better. I do try not to talk to him in public, but instead to ask him to please curb his "joking" at my expense (ie: she can't tell a joke. Her butt's still jiggling. She's a wide load, etc.) and I ask him sometimes in front of people when he does it because later he will say he never did it. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment