Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How can i be sure this is for me?

I'm 14. I've been thinking about what career I want to have when i'm older. Being a Doctor sounds like a really fun career getting to possibly save lives. I also am really interested in my biology and science classes at my middle school. I already know that med school is not for the weak and takes up to 8 years after highschool to be able to really practice medicine. I am also aware of the student loans that take an average of 7 years to pay off. What I want to know is there anyway I would be able to just see what its like to be a full fledged doctor now so I can see if this is right for me. I want the real truth not the house or grey's anatomy version of being a doctor. I probably would want to be either a pediatrician or an oncologist if that helps. Ive been searching google for hours a night since about two weeks ago trying to find this out. I will give ten points to best answer. Personal expirience would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment