Friday, August 12, 2011

Can you trip off of ambien? What woild the trip be like?

Ok so here's the deal my friend and i woke up very early to watch the sunrise and smoke a few bowls. then we walked home but i realized i wasn't tired and my mom takes ambien i never have though but i thought i'd take one and i could fall asleep so i took 15mg and that was fifteen miutes ago. Now I'm on here wriring wondering if this is reight? i was going to sleep but i'm wide awake with it and i feel really weird. like i keep zoning out writing this forgettung were i am. things are distorted like things are just moving, I feel like im in so many worlds got i hate this world where i have to write i keeo getting distracted by that soind. ooh i just realozed it was from my ipod, but i also seem really relaxed and optimistic, and dizzy. and its really hard to ty[e because the keys are moving i swear this is kind of freaking me out but it's kind of amazing euphoric but so disconnected from what's my own world and seeing random things. Man I forget why i'm asking this. but oh yse yes i took it a bit ago expecting to go to sleep but i couldn't and now all this is happening as i'm writing this its the bridge of the song and i feel like i've become it. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment