Monday, August 8, 2011

What should i do? Med or Law School?

I'm kind of torn. My parents are both in one of the fields and I have an interest in them. All my parents care about is, well, my father cares about how much money I make (he thinks I should be a lawyer) and my mom just wants me to be happy but deep inside she want me to be a doctor. And not only my parents but I actually have a love for both careers. I love helping people (ever since I was little) and I adore kids so I would really like to be a Pediatric Oncologist. And I love law, it's like I get an adrenaline rush when I hear about criminals and court cases, I want to be a criminal lawyer. I'm so confused, I wish I could do both, and I could but not at the same time and I just want to know that 20 years from now i'll be entirely happy with my decision. I don't care about how much debt i'm in or how long it takes I just want to do it. How do I choose? I want something that makes good money, but I want to be satisfied. I know i'll excell in both because i'm naturally good at science, math, reading, writing, and working under preassure. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment