Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can you have lymphoma with no symptoms?

Ok so 2009 I got a bump in the back of my neck and though maybe it was just an ingrown hair or something and went to the doctor they said yea maybe it was. Not really much help bt it went away after a month then like 3 months later i got one in my armpit again doctors said it could just be another ingrown hair again it went away after a month...then maybe june or july of 2010 i got a ball in my neck under my jaw about 3 or 4 cm & doctors explained to me about lymph nodes and said all the places those "ingrown hairs" were at we have them & i could just be getting a cold because that's how lymph nodes react and if it doesn't go away in 6 months go back well they NEVER went down & i started getting bad fever and night sweats & weight loss..i lost 10 pounds in 4 days!!! Well i got better and got a test for TB which came back negative then the one in my armpit came back and i have one on my groin area & now my lymph nodes hurt sometimes & i am going to an ETN & they did guided biopsy to take out tissue bt sm how didn't get enough...still no fever and im having surgery to get lymph node in my jaw taken out & tested & they re referring me to an oncologist..i just really want to know could this be cancer? Ive had most of the symptoms...cm on tell the truth could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment