Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swollen Lymph nodes around the aorta?

I am sorry your are so worried, I have been there with my spouse and other family members and a near call with my daughter who suspected thyroid cancer last year. It turned out to be totally treatable with surgery and she is happy and healthy today. Just because an oncologist will be examining him does not automatically mean a death sentence. There is always the possibility that if cancer cells exist they are treatable with chemo or radiation. I am not a doctor but certainly have talked to several over the years regarding my family members who have had lymph nodes removed (my daughter with part of her thyroid) and other tumors radiated with success. Try not to read too much online as that can drive you crazy..not all you read is correct. I wish you all success and God Bless/good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment