Friday, August 5, 2011

Should I study Law or become a Psychiatrist?

I love law, my father is a judge so I kind of get my law side from him. But I just have a thing for criminals, like I would of love to interview Ted Bundy. Crazy, I know. Plus I always wanted to be an actress so when i'm in court i'll be kind of performing. Every tells me i'd be really good at law. I was thinking of opening my own law firm after finishing law school since there aren't many jobs available for people without any experience. On the other hand my mother's side (including herself) are mostly in the medical field. And i've never really liked the medical field but I always wanted to be a Psychologist (but a Psychiatrist makes more). I was also considering Pediatric Oncologist (too long of studying, but it breaks my heart to see kids with cancer) or a Pediatrician ( I adore children)

No comments:

Post a Comment