Thursday, August 4, 2011

Should I stick with what I'm passionate about or...?

Go for it! My father always told me to strive for your dreams, have a plan, and the money will come to you! Which is so true! I wanted to be a doctor and I told him I was going to be one and got him all excited. Why I am not going off to college next year to be a doctor --- I didnt try hard in school. I graduated with a 3.2 GPA which isnt bad but its not good either. I was in 1 club. Do everything you can to get good grades and join clubs and do A LOT of community service. You may think its a waste of time unless you like volunteering but trust me, all of it will all pay off. I didnt get a single scholarship yet I see all my friends with scholarship money totalling 250,000 or even just 100,000. Work for it through highschool and it wont become a problem. read the book The Pact. its about 3 African American men who grew up in the ghetto and became Doctors. If they can do it anyone can. Also you can go to community college and get your gen eds done which will cost you like 6 grand for 2 years. Theres grants out there too. and If you have to pay off loans so what, you know how much Drs get paid? 12 years of college seems like a long time but the Drs who did that much school, they usually start at making 250,000 a year. Also I had cancer myself, I know what your families going through, I hope your cousin gets better. Do what I didnt do, Get that degree and have that dream! Now im just trying to make it being a rapper :(

No comments:

Post a Comment