Friday, August 5, 2011

Does this sound like BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) ?

Basically, I hate the way I look. I am obsessed with my hair, I did to straighten it perfectly else I feel like the ugliest person alive! I obsessed about my eyebrows, my deodarants, whether I smell or not, my complexion! I have bad underarms as well and even though this is a small minor issue in comparison to the big wide world, it's all I think about! Even if everything in life is great and my hair isnt, I feel awful! I sometimes cry about it! I NEED to look in every reflection, to make sure every strand of hair is "right" and "in place". Even then it doesnt feel nice it feels right! I get very irritable if I feel I need to look in a mirror and I cant! I feel everyone is looking at me and judging me on my looks! My mum is constantly saying to stop looking in the mirrors, it's like taking over my life! please help me understand what this could be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment